Why do our shirts say “Completely Custom”?
Websters dictionary defines the word custom this way:
- Made or done to order for a particular customer…”a custom guitar”.
- Created under particular specifications, specialized, unique, custom-made.
- Duties, tolls, or imposts imposed by the law of a country (opp’s sorry, that’s the wrong custom).
The one word in those definitions that defines C&L custom order is “unique”.
At C&L the word custom means exactly that, “completely custom”.
- All units are built from the ground up. We’ll never buy an imported box and add doors to it.
- All doors and drawer fronts are fabricated in-house. We do not buy doors and drawers.
- We do not order from outside companies for any cabinet internals.
- We build all shelving, interiors, and even wine lattice (shown below).
And most important at C&L, our designers are free to stretch the limits of their imaginations, and why C&L is “completely custom”!
You may never have thought of this, the word customer begins with custom, so let’s go back to the dictionary…
One that purchases a commodity or service.
An individual usually having some specified distinctive trait.
You, your bother, your neighbor, and each of us are a one of a kind creation. Yep, even if you’re a twin. So when you really want custom, again and I promise for the last time, call C&L for “completely custom” cabinetry in it’s finest form.
Be sure to check our completely 5-STAR Rating on YELP!
C&L Design Specialists, Inc.